Everybody Loves Hypnotoad
|Everybody Loves Hypnotoad|
|First appearance||"Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television" (4ACV06)|
Everybody Loves Hypnotoad is the most popular TV show in the future. It is focused exclusively on the Hypnotoad, although it does have people who add commentary to the DVD releases.
Episode 3H312: "Amazon Adventure"
The only known episode of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad is "Amazon Adventure" (which appeared on the DVD release of Bender's Big Score).
In the episode, we see the Hypnotoad hypnotising us the entire time. Every few minutes there is an establishing shot of an exterior of a building, implying the location has changed, though the background of the main action is always plain white. Though little changes throughout, at one point there is gunfire, as well as a brief visit to the city. There is also what appears to be a flashback sequence, featuring a smaller Hypnotoad with a higher-pitched drone. It is also implied that the Hypnotoad is dating.
- Gary's Music
- Torgo's Executive Powder
- Release of the show's first season on DVD
- Trailer for Diagnosis: Hypnosis
- Apparently, season one of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad has 365 episodes. It can be assumed that each season has as many episodes as there are days in a year. While the year was extended by a week in "Crimes of the Hot", season 1 is clearly before that, as Fry mentions in "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television", that the show has been going downhill since season 3, making it at least 3-seasons long by the time the year was extended.
- In addition, "Amazon Adventure" seems to be part of the third production season, which according to Fry is when the show started going downhill. (It's possible, however, that Fry was referring to the third broadcast season.)
- We can deduce that "Amazon Adventures" was broadcasted the 7th or 8th of November.
- The title is a reference to the TV show Everybody Loves Raymond.
- Each episode is 22-minutes long, including commercials.
- The first season is available on DVD (all 365 episodes).
- The Hypnotoad is also in a spin-off feature called Diagnosis: Hypnosis, possibly referencing the TV show Diagnosis: Murder.