|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"The Series Has Landed" (1ACV02)|
|Voiced by||John DiMaggio|
Sal is a fat man who is seen to occupy many blue-collar jobs throughout the universe. It is unclear whether this is the same man, or if each is a clone created to fill these jobs. Although he doesn't do so when we first meet him, he eventually adds an 's' to words that don't normally take one, and sometimes leaves it off of words that should have one. For example, "Whoas! Cripe!" (4ACV09). By the release of the game he has come to believe these words actually require the extra 's', and upon forgetting to add an 's', corrects himself. He may add an 's' to make words seem plural as he refers to Bigfoot as "Bigsfeet". He's also friends with Hoschel, to whom he bears a strong resemblance.
- Maintenance worker (1ACV02)
- Bus driver (2ACV07)
- Possible owner of a pizzeria (2ACV14)
- Impound lot worker (2ACV18)
- Canvas for art (on loan from the Louvre) (2ACV19)
- Truck driver (3ACV02, 3ACV12)
- Foreman of a bending plant (3ACV06)
- Construction worker (3ACV13, 6ACV03)
- Demolitions expert (3ACV15, 3ACV17)
- Robot repairer (4ACV06)
- Sewage treatment worker (4ACV09)
- Possible owner of Sal and Son's (FVG)
- Manager of a 20th-century junk shop (US#001)
- Hover car/robot wash attendant (US#009)
- DreamCo salesman (US#043)
Arc of Sal's Speech Impediment
- I'll thinks it overs while I engages this five-dollar hooker.
- Yuch! I don't wants no three-dollar hooker! I'm goin' backs to the adults book store.
- Whoa, whoa, whoas! If it ain'ts the world's number ones Internet sensation!
- On the rare occasion he is not working, we have seen an interest in camping and the beginnings of a relationship with Petunia.
- His last name may be Curvetti, as he was the foreman of Curvetti Bros. Bending Plant (3ACV06).
- Has a Hamster named Nibbles. (US#011)
Sal: What do I look like, a guy who's not lazy?
Sal: Don't worries, I've gots an idea, I mean, an ideas.
Sal: Whoas! ...Cripe!
Sal: We're all scared, it's the human condition. Why do you thinks I put on this tough-guy façade?
Sal: Here I comes to save the days.
Sal: Gets movin'! Those newspapers won'ts deliver themselveses! Only the Sunday edition can dos that.
Sal: Has yous ever seens Bigfeet?