|Guest voice actor
|26 March, 1931
|27 February, 2015
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama
- This article is about the actor. For the Futurama character, see Leonard Nimoy's head.
- For other uses, see Leonard (disambiguation).
Leonard Simon Nimoy was an American actor, director, writer, producer and singer who provided the voice of his own head in a jar on Futurama, with the distinction of being the very first guest voice on the show when he appeared in "Space Pilot 3000". He is most famous worldwide for his role as Spock in the Star Trek franchise, first appearing in Star Trek: The Original Series and reprising the role in subsequent incarnations of the franchise as well as many of the films. Nimoy had an extensive career in television and film, starring as Paris in Mission: Impossible and guest starring in TV shows like Gunsmoke, The Simpsons, and Fringe. In addition he released five studio albums, and was a lifelong photographer, having shown off his work in galleries and museums.
- Leonard Nimoy Gallery
- Leonard Nimoy at MemoryAlpha
- Leonard Nimoy at Wikisimpsons
- Leonard Nimoy at TriviaTribute.com