Difference between revisions of "Hypnotoad"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
== Image Gallery ==
== Image Gallery ==
Image:All Glory to the Hypno Toad.gif
Image:All Glory to the Hypno Toad.gif|'''ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!'''
Revision as of 17:20, 30 September 2010
|Planet of origin||unknown|
|Profession||Producer, director, writer, etc. at Everybody Loves Hypnotoad|
|First appearance||"The Day the Earth Stood Stupid" (3ACV07)|
The Hypnotoad is a large toad with oscillating multicolored eyes. While hypnotizing someone, it makes a loud buzzing noise. It can hypnotize anything at will, including an entire crowd of humans. It once used its ability at a pet show to hypnotize sheep and cheated by hypnotizing the judges. The Hypnotoad has its own show called Everybody Loves Hypnotoad, which, according to Fry, has been going downhill since season three. Another show featuring the Hypnotoad is Hypnotoad On Ice.
- A full 22-minute episode of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad was featured on the DVD release of the film Bender's Big Score
- It's eyes are naturally green colored. However they do not automatically revert to green the moment it stops hypnotizing.
- The noise used is an auditory notice played when a button is pressed erroneously in the editing program the show uses, a product from Avid. An unnamed editor, most likely audio editor Paul Calder, titled it "Angry Machine" and looped it for the Hypnotoad. It was originally a temporary sound, but the audience and staff both liked it.
- It is seen in Into the Wild Green Yonder in a state in which he is not hypnotyzing.
- It appears in the opening scene of "Rebirth" while Bender talks about the return of Futurama.
- "The Day the Earth Stood Stupid" (3ACV07)
- "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television" (4ACV06)
- Bender's Big Score
- Into the Wild Green Yonder
- "Rebirth" (6ACV01)
- "In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela" (6ACV02)
- "Attack of the Killer App" (6ACV03)
- "The Late Philip J. Fry" (6ACV07)
- "Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences" (6ACV11)
- Everybody Loves Hypnotoad: "Amazon Adventure" (3H312)
- "Welcome to my Nightmall" (US#043)