|Location||New New York|
|First appearance||"The Lesser of Two Evils" (2ACV06)|
Past-O-Rama is a historical recreation of Old New York in New New York that's free of charge. The slogan is "it's like stepping back into the year 2000!" It is meant to be an accurate representation of life in the late twentieth century and early twenty-first. Unfortunately, historians of the future are quite incompetent, and the exhibit is full of blatant anachronisms that would be obvious to anyone actually from the time period (except Fry, who probably didn't notice).
- Stock market (during crash)
- Car production line
- Phone booth
- Mysterious parking sign
- New York Subway
- Al Sharpton's burial chamber
- Movie theater showing Star Wars IX: Yoda's Bar Mitzvah
- The Past-O-Rama logo and name are based off of Futurama, which in turn is named after an exhibit at the 1939 New York world's fair.
- The name "Past-O-Rama" contains the word "pastor".