|RMS Land Titanic|
|Type||Land Royal Mail Ship|
|First appearance||"The Mutants Are Revolting" (6ACV12)|
|Current status||Destroyed, lying in the NNY Sewers|
The RMS Land Titanic was the largest, onliest streetgoing vessel ever built.
Its wreck was discovered by Philip J. Fry, Amy Wong, Dr. Zoidberg and Professor Farnsworth in the sewers almost a hundred years after it sank, in September 3010. At least one of its passengers, Mr. Astor had by then been turned into a mutant by the sewer water.
Crew and Passenger List
- Leela's Grandmother, "drain angel", i.e. cleaner
- Leela's Great-Grandmother
- Leg Mutant's grandfather
- Multiple other Sewer Mutants
- The date, 2912, is exactly a thousand years later than the original Titanic.
- With the exception of the name, the ship more resembles the third Olympic-class ship; the Britannic.
- There is another parody of the Titanic (called just the Titanic) in "A Flight to Remember".