Headless body of Agnew
|Headless body of Agnew|
|Age||1090 or 1091 (at time of death)|
|Date of birth||9 November, 1918|
|Date of death||3009 (revived)|
|Planet of origin||Earth, United States, Maryland|
|Profession||Former Vice-President of Earth|
|Relatives||Headless clone of Agnew, Last clone of Agnew|
|First appearance||"Crimes of the Hot" (4ACV08)|
|Voiced by||Maurice LaMarche|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
- For other uses, see Agnew (disambiguation).
The headless body of Spiro Agnew was the Vice President during Richard Nixon's U.S. presidency, as well as the Vice President during his Earth presidency. Unlike his U.S. vice presidency, Agnew died while Earth Vice President.
Agnew's fate was sealed during a game of miniature golf at Leo Wong's Wongminster, when the eco-feminist protest group, the Feministas, disrupted the play and accidentally killed Agnew with a run away golf cart.
Despite the fact that Agnew is headless, he is still capable of making growling noises.
- Unlike most famous people, his body has been preserved without his head, instead of the other way around.
- He can be heard making noises, but it would seem he does not have vocal cords as almost all of his neck is missing.
- He is probably inspired by the Frankenstein monster, played by Boris Karloff in the 1931 movie "Frankenstein", as his grunts are very similar to the monster.
- He was born two days before the end of the First World War.
- "Crimes of the Hot" (4ACV08)
- Bender's Big Score
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- Into the Wild Green Yonder
- "A Fit Worse than Death" (US#022)
- "As the Wormhole Turns" (US#031)
- "Son of the Sun" (US#035)
- "Claw and Order" (US#048)
- "Captain Brannigan: The Windbag Soldier" (US#076)
- "The Read Menace!" (US#X04)