David Duchovny's head
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date of birth
|7 August, 1960
|Planet of origin
|"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama
David Duchovny is an American actor, writer and director. He has won multiple awards for his work in televison and film, including playing the roles of Fox Mulder on The X-Files and as Hank Moody on Californication.
- In 3001, Calculon stated that he was "all of history's great robot actors", naming Duchovny, Acting Unit 0.8 and Thespa-mat as actors he has been (2ACV18). This would make Duchovny a Robot rather than a Human. However, the fact that Duchovny's head is on display at the Head Museum contradicts Calculon's statement. It could therefore be interpreted that:
- Calculon may be lying or exaggerating somehow, being the dramatic robot he is.
- An acting unit named after Duchovny was built, and this is the Duchovny who Calculon claims to be.
- Duchovny's presence in the background of the pilot may have been retconned.
- It may just be a satirical swipe at Duchovny's "robotic" acting.