- Unknown date
- War of 2012, in which Conan O'Brien loses his legs. [2ACV04]
- Fry locates Leelu and nearly takes her home, but releases her after realizing she is with a male narwhal. [BBS]
- Bender visits the second Philip J. Fry and attempts to kill him. [BBS]
- Fry returns from his trans-Arctic voyage. [BBS]
- Bender blows up Panucci's Pizza in an attempt to kill Fry, but only ends up burning off Fry's hair and damaging his larynx, altering his appearance and voice. [BBS]
- Seymour is killed and fossilized as a result of the Panucci's Pizza explosion. [BBS]
- Fry freezes himself to return to the future, living under the name "Lars Fillmore". [BBS]
- Al Gore is driving a Hybraxi taxi, which he presumably invented, after Bender destroyed his political chances in the 2000 election. [BBS]
- 18 April
- 20 June
- 27 June
- Episode one-hundred and seventeen, "Decision 3012", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 4 July
- Episode one-hundred and eighteen, "The Thief of Baghead", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 11 July
- Episode one-hundred and nineteen, "Zapp Dingbat", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 18 July
- Episode one-hundred and twenty, "The Butterjunk Effect", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 25 July
- Episode one-hundred and twenty-one, "The Six Million Dollar Mon", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 1 August
- Episode one-hundred and twenty-two, "Fun on a Bun", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 8 August
- Episode one-hundred and twenty-three, "Free Will Hunting", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 15 August
- Episode one-hundred and twenty-four, "Near-Death Wish", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 22 August
- Episode one-hundred and twenty-six, "Viva Mars Vegas", is aired on Comedy Central.
- 29 August
- 15 September
- At the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards, Maurice LaMarche wins an award for "Outstanding Voice-Over Performance" for his roles as Clamps, the Donbot, the Hyper-Chicken, Calculon, Hedonismbot, and Morbo in "The Silence of the Clamps" and Futurama is nominated for "Outstanding Animated Program" for "The Tip of the Zoidberg".
|2011|| 21st century