|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"Future Stock" (3ACV21)|
|Voiced by||Dave Herman|
Steve Castle, only ever referred to as That Guy, is a guy from the 1980s who had a disease called Boneitis, but because there was no cure he was frozen. After being unfrozen, he met Fry and was able to briefly take control of Planet Express and attempted to change its business model; he also renamed it PlanEx. His main intention was to compete with Mom's Friendly Delivery Company, but ended up attempting to sell Planet Express to her. However before he could, he died as he forgot to cure the Boneitis.
- This character's name as listed in the script is Steve Castle, but he is only ever called "That Guy" in the show.
- In The Beast with a Billion Backs, Steve Castle can be seen in the "Space Farm" insurance building, during the beginning of Yivo's invasion, even though he died during Season 3. Whether this is a goof or he was revived is unknown, but given lack of information, a goof is a likely suggestion.
- Steve Castle: Awesome. Awesome to the max!
- Steve Castle: My only regret is... that I have... boneitis!
- Steve Castle: Fry, I'm an 80's guy. Friendship to me means that for 2 dollars I would beat you with a pool stick until you got detached retinas.