User talk:Harq al ada
Crud, you're right. Sorry about that, do you know how to change the names? (Harq al ada (talk) 22:48, 14 October 2013 (CEST))
- The pages for the images can be moved. I usually don't move them, but I guess it's probably best to. Going to take care of that now.
- Remember to indent replies by using colons. Like so.
: Crud, you're right.
- Sanfazer (talk) 22:58, 14 October 2013 (CEST).
- Thanks, I'll try to be more careful in the future. (Harq al ada (talk) 23:09, 14 October 2013 (CEST))
- Thanks, they look good. -- the preceding unsigned comment was written by Harq al ada.
- Yours had the Comedy Central logo in the corner, but for some reason mine don't. I checked and apparently that's not frame-related. (That would be a heck of a coincidence, because I wasn't paying attention to the logo when I took the screenshots.) Did you download/record the episode right after it aired? Sanfazer (talk) 01:17, 15 October 2013 (CEST).
- Pretty soon, yeah. (Harq al ada (talk) 02:17, 15 October 2013 (CEST))
- No problem, it was fun! (Harq al ada (talk) 02:17, 15 October 2013 (CEST))
There's no need for this type of redirect. To make a simple link, you can do this.
- Yeah, but it doesn't help if someone searches thoughtspikes, I guess it's not a big deal, thoughtspikes/thoughtspike is pretty intuitive, but I don't see any harm in it. If you want me to remove it though, I can. (Harq al ada (talk) 20:55, 8 December 2013 (CET))
- You would have to delete it, which only administrators can do.
- I hadn't considered that, though if someone begins typing "thoughtspikes" in the search bar they will probably be presented with the "thoughtspike" result before they can finish. There's also the point of getting to pages by changing the U.R.L., however, which I think makes this valid. Sanfazer (talk) 21:10, 8 December 2013 (CET).
- What do you mean? (Harq al ada (talk) 22:35, 8 December 2013 (CET))
- Oh yeah, Ok then. (Harq al ada (talk) 22:17, 9 December 2013 (CET))
When uploading an image from an episode, don't forget to type "
[[Category:<episode's production code> pictures]]" in the summary box. You can also write a description of the image, like the ones in articles, but you don't have to say which episode the image is from. Sanfazer: [talk] 22:10, 14 February 2014 (CET).
- Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Is there a tutorial on linking to category pages by the way? (Harq al ada (talk) 02:06, 15 February 2014 (CET))
- Cool! (Harq al ada (talk) 23:47, 15 February 2014 (CET))