Torgo's Executive Powder
|Torgo's Executive Powder|
|First appearance||Bender's Big Score|
|Current status||Probably still widely used|
Torgo's Executive Powder is a fine pink powder derived from high-ranking people at various organizations, notably the Box Delivery Network, which canceled the license of Planet Express in 3005. The powder is obtained by first beating said executives to a pulp, then grinding the remains until it resembles a dry powder. Despite general stoicism toward death in the future, even this is apparently seen as an extreme punishment.
- Food for heads in jars (most likely fish as well)
- Spice for spice weasels
- Spaceship fuel
- Explosive neutralizer
- Flea powder
- Dishwashing liquid (possibly).
The commercial: 'When your toilet smells like faeces, from some disgusting species; make it take a powder, with Torgo's!'
- The advertisement is a parody of HeadOn's ads (and other related products), which feature a repetitive tagline: "Apply directly to the forehead!"
- Torgo's Executive Powder is likely named for Torgo, a character from the 1966 film Manos: The Hands of Fate, and later, a recurring character on Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- Torgo's Executive Powder appears as the sponsor for "Bender's Big Score Part 1" (5ACV01) with Torgo's Jingle Singer
- Bender's Big Score
- Bender's Game
- Into the Wild Green Yonder
- "In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela" (6ACV02) V-GINY
- Everybody Loves Hypnotoad: "Amazon Adventure" (3H312)
- "Homeward Boned" (US#042)