For use with the cite templates, this builds up the basis for all cite templates, so there is a unified standard beyond all cite templates.
This template comes with a lot of built-in parameters. If none are supplied, it will at its present state, simply return a full-stop ('.').
- A quotation related to the cite.
- quote author
- An author to the quotation (author/speaker) is assumed when they are the same person.
- The author/speaker of a news story, commentary, etc.
- Instead of author/speaker, the first name (along with surname) can be used.
- The surname of the author/speaker; see firstname.
- The date of related to the city, in format YYYY-MM-DD.
- The date of access to the website in question, so users may reflect on last time the link was certain to work, in format YYYY-MM-DD.
- The URL to a news story, etc.
- The title to the URL or to the media, e.g. film or episode or comic
- The publisher of a news article.
- The site being linked to.
- The format of the link, e.g. an image
- (Values: yes/no, Default: no) Determine whether it is about the game (can be used together with forcommentary).
- (Values: yes/no, Default: no) Determine whether it is about an episode (must be used together with title and can be used together with forcommentary and foranimatic).
- (Values: yes/no, Default: no) Determine whether it is about a film (must be used together with title and can be used together with forcommentary and foranimatic).
- (Values: yes/no, Default: no) Determine whether the links are for a commentary (can be used together with foranimatic, though commentary have precedence over animatics).
- (Values: yes/no, Default: no) Determine whether the links are for an animatic episode/film/etc.
- dvd location
- The location of something on a DVD, e.g. DVD menu.
- dvd volume
- Which DVD volume, e.g. One.
- dvd disc
- The disc within a volume the episode/content is located.
- dvd special
- Which DVD special, e.g. Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection.
- dvd film
- The DVD of a film, where the content is located.