|Date of birth||2019|
|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"The Honking" (2ACV18)|
|Voiced by||David Herman|
Project Satan was a military project. He was constructed from the most evil parts of the most evil cars in the world. Some pieces includes:
- Steering wheel from Hitler's staff car
- Left Turn signal from Charles Manson's Volkswagen
- Windshield Wipers from the car that played Knight Rider (KITT)
- Ed Begley's electric motor, the most evil propulsion system ever conceived
Project Satan is the first thing that transmitted the Were-Car curse to Calculon, while he was still a robot arm. Project Satan lived in the Anti-Chrysler Building, where he was destroyed by the Planet Express crew in 3001.
- Since Project Satan was made by cannibalizing the parts of other cars, he is more like Frankenstein's monster than a werewolf.
- Despite running on an electric motor, Project Satan still makes the sound of an internal combustion engine when it drives.
- According to Calculon, though KITT himself was not evil, his windshield wipers were. "It didn't come up much in the show, though."
Project Satan: Misery? What misery? I love killing people! Squishing them till their organs squirt out like chunky mustard!