Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||New New York, Earth|
|Organisation type||Fast Food Franchise|
|First appearance||"The Problem with Popplers" (2ACV15)|
Fishy Joe's fast food restaurants are run by Fishy Joe himself. The franchise doesn't care about the environment, and usually cooks animals, despite protests from environmental activists. Free Waterfall Jr. and MEAT once tried to shut down Fishy Joe's, but didn't succeed.
- Fishy Joe, CEO/Owner
- Spotty Teen Robot, tube through employee
- Smart-ass teen, exit 51 drive-through employee
- Fishy Joe's Restaurant
- Fishy Joe's Tube-Through
Known Menu Items
- Popplers (most likely not sold any longer)
- Extreme Walrus Juice
- Family Bros. Pizza products
- Gardener Lover's Salad (with choice of cheese filling)
- Fried Spaghetti Dinner Breakfast Pocket
- Big bucket of mixed sodas
- Buggalo Tots
- "Froot" Cup (with choice of cheese filling)
- Boneless sheep tots (available double-fried, triple-salted, and possibly other ways as well)
The Planet Express ship crashing into a Fishy Joe's billboard.
- The Fried Spaghetti Dinner Breakfast Pocket and the big bucket of mixed sodas are the contents of one Kid's Meal.