The 23rd century was the century starting on 1 January, 2201 and ending on 31 December, 2300.
In the 23rd century humanity made its first contacts to alien species, one of them being Decapodians. Scientists also increased the speed of light, to get around relativity. Technological development was very fast (which can be explained with that aliens gave technology to humans). Head in a jar technology had been developed in this century. Star Trek also became a major religion, but was later banned.
Events with unknown dates
- The Decapodians arrive on Earth, eating anchovies into extinction.
- Cast of Star Trek: The Original Series does some musical reunion specials; "Welshie" is added to cast to replace Scotty, as James Doohan can't yodel.
- Church of Trek soars in global popularity. Germany re-named "Nazi Planet Episode Land" as a result.
- The Church's popularity threatens world leaders, leading to the Star Trek wars (not to be confused with the Star Wars trek) and banning of the Church and the show; only remaining copies rocketed to Omega 3.
- Pine trees become extinct.
- Kidnappster begins holding Lucy Liu's head prisoner.
- New New York becomes garbage free.
|22nd century||Timeline||24th century|