List of computer science references
This article attempts to list references specific and common computer science issues. Internet slang in general is not included, unless it has some computer science base.
- Bender drinks "Olde Fortran" malt liquor.
- In the apartment Fry and Bender have for a while, a picture on the wall appears with the following BASIC inspired script:
10 HOME 20 SWEET 30 GOTO 10
- Bender's apartment number is 00100100. This is a binary representation of the ASCII character '$' or 36 in decimal.
- The marquee at the Church of Robotology has a message in BASIC script:
10 SIN 20 GOTO HELL
- The numbers on the wall 0101100101 the number 357 in binary. But in the mirror we see 1010011010, which is 666.
- The painting with moving eyes is of Commodore LXIV, a reference to the Commodore 64 computers.
- Tandy's shirt "Euro TRaSh-80" is in reference to the TRS-80 known by users as the Trash-80.
|List of science goofs • List of computer science references • List of physics references • List of mathematics references|