|First appearance||"Assie Come Home" (7ACV21)|
|Current status||In the depths of the Sargaseous Sea|
The Floatwell was a ship that sank in a horrible space storm, in 3013, in the treacherous gases of the Sargaseous Sea. [7ACV21] Several hundred people died. Bender's stolen shiny metal ass was on board, having boarded at South Street Spaceport, and the crew went to the sunken ship to recover it.
While they were there, Bender spun the ship's wheel as if it were a wheel of fortune, breaking the skeleton of the late captain.
The Floatwell carried many crates, some of which were labelled.
- ARK OF THE COVENANT
- GOLDEN FLEECE
- HOLY GRAIL
- JEWEL FROM "TITANIC" THE MOVIE
- BENDING UNIT POSTERIOR (Bender's ass)
- In May 2013, Countdown to Futurama released a promotional picture featuring Fry, Leela, and Bender in front of the Floatwell. 
- The one-eyed corpse is a reference to the 1975 film Jaws.
- The first labelled crate to be seen supposedly contains the Ark of the Covenant, which was the focus of the first Indiana Jones film, and the third labelled crate to be seen supposedly contains the Holy Grail, which was the focus of the third Indiana Jones film. The fourth crate contains the jewel from the 1997 film Titanic, which was released after the 1980s Indiana Jones trilogy.
Leela: We're gonna find that shipwreck and get you your backside back.