Planet of Origin: Earth (Colorado, USA GMT-7)
Voiced By: Camaron Rogers
Born: February 4th, 1982
Fan since: March 28th, 1999 (1ACV01)
Joined: January 30th, 2006
First Appearance: "Overt Ops"
A Futurama fan from the very first episode, he scoured the web for resources and found scant offerings: Usually pages that over-specialized or had huge gaps in their info. So he set out to create a website that could compile all known information into a single respository of Futurama facts (wow, that does sound like the infosphere - only I won't destroy Futurama when the task is complete—probably).
When I'm not in the mood to take on an entire article, I just hit the "Random page" link and contribute what I can to whatever page I land on. I also spend a lot of time watching the DVD's taking screenshots. Sometimes I upload pictures that don't have articles yet. To see them, click here—maybe you can find a place for them.
Many of my edits involve grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This is one of my peeves. I may go into more detail later, but for now, just remember that plurals don't get apostrophe's.
- Fungoid, son
- Gracie13, daughter
- Angel13, wife
- XHTML, HTML5
- Japanese (barely)
- lojban (learning)
Buddy's To-Do List
- SVG the following:
- The Infosphere
- The Leaguey-weegy logo
- The Feminista logo
- The Infosphere was started by Buddy on January 30th, 2006
- Buddy drinks an average of one gallon of milk each day.
- Buddy's facial hair grows at a tremendous rate.
- Buddy used to be
iswas a truck driver. But now delivers pizzas, much like Fry Buddy now sells books, movies, and music by way of his job at a bookstore. …is now a full-time webmaster and photographer of attractive women.
- Buddy writes stories.
- Buddy takes pictures.
- Buddy blogs.
- My Contributions to the Infosphere.
- Buddy13: Dwah?!
- Albert Einstein: To punish me for my contempt of authority, Fate has made me an authority myself.
- Al Gore: You fool! You foolish fool!
- Philip J. Fry: Isn't that the machine that makes noses?
Professor Farnsworth: It can do other things—why shouldn't it?!
- Kryten: Surely you believe that god is in all things, aren't you a pantheist?
Lister: Yeah, but I just don't think it applies to kitchen utensils; I'm not a frying pantheist!
Other shows enjoyed
Heroes; Family Guy; Monk; Mythbusters; Eureka; The Simpsons; Burn Notice; Journeyman; Chuck; The Daily Show; The Colbert Report; Lost.
- Barracks Network, a community of gamers.
- PEEL - Cameo appearances only.
- Barracks Adventures, playing "Buddy13"