Doesn't Schlomo first appear in I Dated a Robot? He's in the Ebay site along with the other writers.
- I think that is meant to be a model of Eric Kaplin. David Cohen does mention this on the BwaBB commentary, but he doesn't say it's the same person. So in that episode it's meant to be Eric Kaplin and in the movie it's meant to be Schlomo. -Mini-Me 16:33, 3 August 2008 (CEST)
- And their voice seems different as well. --SvipTalk 17:07, 3 August 2008 (CEST)
- True that. I've actually not seen the commentary for BWABB; I'm in Aus, so it comes out in two days.
- I found a picture. Look:
. Doesn't really look like Schlomo. Go Bender Kid 22:35, 4 August 2008 (CEST)
- Haha! I didn't notice Ken Keeler is in the background there before! -Mini-Me 23:01, 4 August 2008 (CEST)
- Hmm, you're correct. Thanks for diggng that picture up. Incidentally, we may even want to add this to the Schlomo trivia section?
- I don't see why not. Go Bender Kid 23:06, 5 August 2008 (CEST)