|First appearance||"Love's Labours Lost in Space" (1ACV04)|
The Nimbus (registry BP-1729) is the flagship of the DOOP fleet, which docks at the South Street Spaceport. In command of this impressive vessel is the equally impressive 25-Star-General Zapp Brannigan. This massive vessel has enough firepower to blow up a large space-station (2ACV02), and is capable of entering a planet's atmosphere to deploy troops to the surface (2ACV17). It is also equipped with a Holo-Shed (4ACV01), where the crew can rest and relax between suicide missions. The ships most powerful weapon, the Universe to Universe Missile(U.U.M.) is capable of destroying entire universes.
The Nimbus looks like a cross between the mouth of a shark and a can of ham, and has fourteen decks (4ACV05). The ship was severely damaged by the Decapodians when Earth and Decapod 10 were at war, but was later repaired and rescued the Planet Express crew from an energy being—by arresting them. (4ACV11) During 3007, the Nimbus was struck and fell towards Earth, though it was again repaired. It was then sliced in two again in Leo Wong's miniature golf course, and repaired at an XM Radio repair station just in time to arrest the Feministas, who had conveniently come out of a nearby wormhole.
- "Love's Labours Lost in Space" (1ACV04)
- "When Aliens Attack" (1ACV12)
- "Brannigan, Begin Again" (2ACV02)
- "War Is the H-Word" (2ACV17)
- "Amazon Women in the Mood" (3ACV01)
- "Where the Buggalo Roam" (3ACV10)
- "Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch" (4ACV01)
- "A Taste of Freedom" (4ACV05)
- "Where No Fan Has Gone Before" (4ACV11)
- Bender's Big Score
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- Into the Wild Green Yonder