|Planet of origin||Earth|
|Relatives||See Family section.|
|First appearance||"The Luck of the Fryrish" (3ACV04)|
|Voiced by||Tress MacNeille|
Mrs. Fry (née Gleisner) is the mother of Philip J. Fry who lived in a completely trashed house somewhere in Flatbush, Brooklyn. She loves sports more than her children, such as when she was giving birth to Philip, she cared more about a baseball game and was too busy playing golf when Yancy Fry Jr. was trying to steal his clover. She was also too excited about a football game to wonder where Philip had disappeared to. Mrs. Fry and Yancy Fry Sr. didn't care about their son and thought sending him to school was a waste of tax money and didn’t bother much looking for him when he was frozen in December of 1999.
- Philip J. Fry, son and father-in-law.
- Yancy Fry Sr., husband.
- Yancy Fry Jr., first born son.
- Philip J. Fry, II, grandson.
- Enos Fry, father-in-law (though, he died in a nuclear test, and Philip fathered his own father).
- Mildred Fry, mother.
- Professor Farnsworth, distant grandson.
- Cubert Farnsworth, the Professor's clone.
- Mr. and Mrs. Gleisner, parents.
Yancy Fry Sr.: So what should we name him?
Mrs. Fry: You pick, I picked dinner last night.
Yancy Fry Sr.: Well, I was thinking of Philip after those screwdrivers.
Mrs. Fry: [To Yancy Fry Jr..] Your brother may be missing but his crap sure isn't.