Since the show was cancelled, a lot of questions remained somewhat unanswered. However with the return of the show on DVDs, questions, plot holes and loose ends may be answered.
This list is incomplete.
- "The Problem with Popplers" (2ACV15)
- "Time Keeps on Slippin'" (3ACV14)
- The atomic supermen are suddenly gone after the basketball game and they are never seen or heard of again.
- "The Why of Fry" (4ACV10)
- In this episode Nibbler states maybe she is the other in reference to Leela, however nothing more about this statement is explained. It is likely it is a reference to Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi where Yoda mentions that there is another which too is never explained. While never explained, it is likely to assume he is referring to Princess Leia, however, it is doubtful that the writers of Futurama are trying to suggest that Fry and Leela are siblings.
- "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" (4ACV18)
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- Amy and Kif appear to have broken up after Amy slept with Zapp and do not seem to have formally reconciled.
- Fry and Leela seem to have gone back to their just-friends relationship, though it was never explained why despite the events of the previous film.
- Leela mentions at the end of the film that Fry forgot her as soon as he met Colleen. Why Fry was with Colleen instead of Leela is another question, however.
- Bender's Game
- Nibbler seems to have returned after he ate himself, without an explanation or questions being asked.
- "The Read Menace!" (US#X04)