|Location||New New York|
|First appearance||"Raging Bender" (2ACV08)|
In early 3001, Leow's ℵ0-Plex showed the following films:
- All My Circuits: The Movie
- Galaxy Wars
- It Came from Planet Earth
- Shaft on Africon-9
- When a Man Loves a Smizmar
- Quizblorg, Quizblorg
- Planet of the Clams
In 3002, Leow's ℵ0-Plex premiered Charlie's Angels III: The Search for Charlie's Gold.
- The ℵ0 (pronounced "aleph-null") is a mathematical representation of the smallest infinite cardinal number.
- Loew's ℵ0-Plex is also a parody of a now-defunct movie theatre chain, Loews Cineplex Entertainment, which later merged into AMC Theatres and the latter Canadian operations became Cineplex Entertainment.