Futurama (video game)
Platforms: Xbox, Playstation 2
Released: 08/01/03(EU), 08/14/03(US)
Act I: Fry
Act II: Bender
Act III: Leela
Act IV: Zoidberg
Act V: Mom
- In the options menu, Billy West provides audio for SFX Volume and Speech Volume testing.
- Both Scruffy and Hermes are seen sleeping on the job.
- Terry's "Welcome to the word of tommorrow!" features in the intro remix.
- Due to the "episode's" nature, it is best viewed as an "Anthology of Interest" (2ACV16, 3ACV18).
- Farnsworth: Good news everyone, I've sold Planet Express to Mom.
- Employee locker contents (left to right):
- Amy - a photo of the professional beach bully from 1ACV12, clothes and perfume/deoderant.
- Fry - a photo of Leela, Zero-G Juggs magazine and food scraps, containers and stains.
- Hermes - a caged Nibbler (in the game Nibblers are collected to unlock extras).
- Bender - cash, a photo of Calculon, a womans shoe, a purse, circuit diagrams, stack of Fembot magazines, some mechanical nuts, keg of beer and a gold violin.
- Leela - security pass for the building and some boots.
- Professor - photo of Mom, photo of Cubert, Death Clock and Finglonger.
- Zoidberg - Planet of the Clams poster, human skeleton and human arm.
- Mom finally gets her Mother's Day wish.
- In the end of Act I, the Chicken Walker is a reference to Star Wars.
- The initial meeting with Adoy on Bogad is a reference to a similar scene in Star Wars when Luke meets Yoda on Dagobah.
- Additionally, the character and planet names in the game are the Star Wars names backwards.
- In Act II a flying saucer contains one of Elvis Presley's costumes.
(In alphabetical order)
- Debut: Adoy
- Bender (playable)
- Destructor (boss)
- Professor Farnsworth
- Fry (playable)
- Infected with a Brain Slug
- Leela (playable)
- Pawnshop Worker
- Debut: Ra-ra the Sun king
- Debut: Ra-ra's aide
- Debut: Sungod Imposter (boss)
- Walt (Boss)
- Dr Zoidberg (playable)
Generic Enemy Characters
As these are groups of minor enemies introduced to be killed in the game, every appearance is a debut appeearance.
- Non-sentient Sewer Mutants
- Gas mask troopers
- Red Light District Robots
- Hoverbot Death Troopers
- Alien weasels
- Rock monsters
- Skeleton robots
- Sentry robots
- Voice Director
- Executive Game Designer
- Voice Actors
- Fox Ineractive
- The Curiosity Company
- SCi (EU version)
- Sierra Entertainment (US version)
- All 33 FMVs
- Season 3 - DVD Trailer
- Attract Movie
- Credits Movie
- Game music
- Loading Screens