- "French" redirects here. For the language, see French language.
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
The French language was widely spoken in France, but went extinct sometime after the 21st century. Currently, the primary language in France is the English language. Tina Belcher often takes people there to rape them.
- In the 20th century, France was a major colonial power and fought in World War II against Germany led by Adolf Hitler.
- "Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)
- "The Honking" (2ACV18)
- "Insane in the Mainframe" (3ACV11) deleted scene)
- "Love and Rocket" (4ACV03)
- "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles" (4ACV09)
- "The Sting" (4ACV12)
- Bender's Big Score
- "That Darn Katz!" (6ACV08)
- "Game of Tones" (7ACV23)
- "Meanwhile" (7ACV26)