"The Devil and Professor F." is the seventieth comic issue, released 26 February, 2014 in the US.
Professor Farnsworth sells his soul to the Robot Devil in order to be young again, foregoing any and all future scientific discoveries. But when the Planet Express crew becomes responsible for a potentially world-ending calamity, the "old" professor and his scientific genius are needed more than ever! Can the professor break his contract with the Robot Devil and save all of humanity? "Good news, everyone! We're all going to die!"
- This issue was first known from the back of the previous issue. The gap between issues is twice as long as usual.
- In "Planet X-Press Men", the Professor is known as Professor F.
- The Professor claims that he always keeps a spare supply of Cubert's blood on hand in case he needs an emergency transfusion.
- The Professor has promised his soul to three different devils.
- Interestingly, all major members of the crew appear except for Amy.
- (In alphabetic order)