|Season 6 appeared on the Infosphere's Main Page as the featured article for Fortnight 8, 2011. This article (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best produced by the Infosphere community. If you can update or improve it, please do.|
Recasting ploy article
A lot of people are talking, hell, more than usual, and I think the recasting thing is becoming so big, that it deserves its own article. With timelines, backgrounds, each side of the story and all that regular stuff. My only problem is simple. What to call the article? What is a good title that captures the essential? I don't want the title to imply they are actually recasting or that it is a tactic. But I suppose the latter will be a more fitting, as it is true. What you think of "20th Century Fox Television's Futurama recasting ploy" (if it happens again, we can just slap "2009" onto it) or "2009 recasting ploy" or is "ploy" even a good word? --SvipTalk 16:11, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- I will, I just need to read it first. Unfortunately, I pretty much caught up in a lot of unrelated work this week, so I don't really have much time, but I will make it a priority during whatever free time I have. But I apologise for not keeping this article up to date. --Sviptalk 01:06, 26 May 2010 (CEST)
Today's the day
I have waited for this moment. Get ready for the new season of Futurama, fellow Futurama Fans.
BenderZombie 08:03, 24 June 2010 (CEST)
Cleanup and update
So I cleaned up and updated the article a little. Thoughts? Aki 20:56, 15 December 2010 (CET)
- It looks better. I particularly liked reading the Plot development section, but that's stil not using Template:Et the way we wanted. Any new ideas? San Saber 01:55, 16 December 2010 (CET)
Order of 'Season 6b'
Clues seems to indicate that Neutopia (some also seems to indicate it contains an exclamation point, Neutopia!) is the first episode of broadcast season 8 rather than The Silence of the Clamps. We better find a correct broadcast order soon and use that until we know the production order. --Sviptalk 14:24, 3 May 2011 (CEST)
- I think the production order will remain the same, since, as far as I know, all 26 episodes have already been produced. Should we have these two episodes switch places in the broadcast listing, then?
- Regarding your second link, the exclamation point may be due to the American practice of using punctuation inside quotation marks. At least, that's how I felt when I read Comedy Central's post. Sanfazer 23:21, 3 May 2011 (CEST)
Should the page mention that ComedyCentral is screwing up the order, or should we just expect readers to figure that out on their own (On a side note: the fact that CC has decided to mess with the canonical order really pisses me off) Thegreyanomaly 22:12, 24 May 2011 (CEST)
- Yeah, it should be mentioned. And I hope it doesn't effect the story arc critically... Aki 15:42, 25 May 2011 (CEST)