Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "This article is about an actual robot. For the character that once had donned a robot persona, and on whom this robot is based, see Philip J. Fry."
This is a little redundant in my opinion. I would just remove it without discussion regularly, but I feel that Icy would call me a dictator of corporal punishment again if I did. So, opinions? - akitalk 17:39, 9 August 2011 (CEST)
- I don't think that sentence to be necessary, but we should "discuss" with Icy before doing anything, otherwise we would be called bullies. --Superbender 17:42, 9 August 2011 (CEST)
- What's with the sarcasm? Are you saying my argument would be moot? That proves an ulterior motive.--Icyweaner2999 17:51, 9 August 2011 (CEST)
- If it was "Philip J. Fry robot" or something with his full name, the notice would make sense. Like with "Actor" and "Actor's head" type of articles. But I don't think there would be THAT much confusion if the notice wasn't there. -- DeepSpaceHomer 17:46, 9 August 2011 (CEST)
Aki, why are you against everything I do? I put that there because of what happened in "Insane in the Mainframe" and the vandal who took the episode way too seriously. It should be kept--Icyweaner2999 17:49, 9 August 2011 (CEST)
- Off topic: I am not against everything you do. You have made multiple awesome edits, and some less awesome. I'm against all bad edits, no matter the editor. Don't take it personal, let's discuss this instead.
- On topic: I don't know what you mean with "what happened in "Insane in the Mainframe" and the vandal who took the episode way too seriously", I must have missed that. I looked for the article's discussion, but it had none. Could you please inform me? - akitalk 18:00, 9 August 2011 (CEST)
- Some IP user posted that Fry had actually been stabbed to death by Roberto, and that he was replaced by a robot. -- DeepSpaceHomer 18:03, 9 August 2011 (CEST)
I know this was resolved a while ago, but I agree with Icy on this one. We don't have to use the redundancy that he had, but maybe we could provide a link to The disambiguation page for Fry. Kif (talk) 20:11, 7 August 2012 (CEST)