Can't Get Enough Futurama has revealed that this episode will be the season premiere followed by Benderama. http://www.gotfuturama.com/cgi-bin/Comments.cgi?action=show&NewsID=1304464909,59072&Page=1 - Jasonbres 06:35, 4 May 2011 (CEST)
- Updated article to reflect this. As well as articles that depend on this order. --Sviptalk 15:02, 4 May 2011 (CEST)
Name of Planet
Should we name the planet that they crash on "Neutopia", "Lifeless mineral world", or anything else? --Unit 3.0 14:21, 24 June 2011
- The planet is currently titled "rock alien homeworld", but you could take the question to it's talk page and see if anyone wants to change it. -- DeepSpaceHomer 20:36, 24 June 2011 (CEST)
Yes, Scruffy appears as a woman in the end, but is it really necessary to speculate that s/he'll remain that way after that in production order? - Jasonbres 19:02, 25 June 2011 (CEST)
- It is not necessary, but neither is this entire page at all. It's all fun and game. If we are going to look objectively at this, Futurama is generally a series with good continuity. If something happens in the end of one episode, it generally continues in the next one. There are some objections to this, but we still don't know if this will be. Our intuition should mean nothing in such cases. If you really feel that strongly about it, be the first person to change this when "Yo Leela Leela" comes out. - akitalk 19:09, 25 June 2011 (CEST)
- The Rock Alien asking questions about Desperate Housewives should show that he understands genders when he says he doesn't. Isn't it revealed later that the Rock Alien's true intentions was to teach the two genders to work together to win a bet with the Borax Kid? So wouldn't it be plausible he was just lying about not knowing about the genders, rather than this being a goof?
- Teleportation Technology will not invented for another 15 years, but there's the professor's teleportation gun. The Teleportation technology to be invented in 15 years could be specifically for the purpose of transportation. The professor's telportation gun technology may not have been suitable for such a purpose, as it may have a limited teleportation range. Also it seemed to have an unpredictable or non-programable re-entry point.
- I don't see how it's apparent that those were the rock alien's true intentions, but it's possible. Assume nothing. - akitalk 20:28, 29 June 2011 (CEST)
Could the rock alien refering to the humans as "soft ones" be a reference to Isaac Asimov's The Gods Themselves? -- the preceding unsigned comment was written by 220.127.116.11 before 21:33, 20 March 2012 (CET).
- I have not read The Gods Themselves, but, according to its Wikipedia article, it could. I have added this to the "Allusions" section. Sanfazer (talk) 21:33, 20 March 2012 (CET)
Why when the rock alien alters the characters genders, their voice don't alters(at list the homanoids)? (exp: fry steel sounds like a boy, leela sounds like a women) -- the preceding unsigned comment was written by 18.104.22.168 before 18:44, 22 December 2012 (CET).