|Country of origin||The United States|
|First appearance||"Yo Leela Leela" (6ACV21)|
|Channel||The Tickelodeon Kids Network|
Rumbledy-hump is a children's television series created by Leela in 3011, inspired by the adventures of the inhabitants of the planet of the same name - the Humplings. It was developed for Abner Doubledeal's Tickelodeon Kids Network, written by Leela, and directed by Doubledeal and Leela, starred members of the Planet Express crew as the Humplings, and won a Slurmie for "Best New Kids' Show". When the planet was discovered, the series was turned into a reality show, starring the real Humplings (6ACV21).
- Fry as Doingg, replaced by the real Doingg
- Amy as Princess Num Num, replaced by the real Princess Num Num
- Leela as Lady Buggle, replaced by the real Lady Buggle
- Zoidberg as Feffernoose, replaced by the real Feffernoose
- Bender as Garbly, replaced by the real Garbly
- Nibbler as a racoon (first episode only)
The following is a transcript of the first episode of Rumbledy-hump.
Doingg: I like ice cream. [He licks an ice cream.] And I like lollipops. [He licks a lollipop.] And I like you, Princess Num Num.
[Doingg licks Princess Num Num.]
Princess Num Num: Ew! I'm all licky-sticky!
[Princess Num Num cries.]
Doingg: I don't understand. When I like something, I lick it. Like this raccoon!
[Doingg licks a raccoon.]
Lady Buggle: Doingg! Don't lick things that don't wanna be licked.
Doingg: But how do I know what to lick and what not to lick?
Lady Buggle: It's very simple. [singing] If it's alive, don't lick it.
Feffernoose: [singing] Like a horse, a turtle, or a cricket.
Garbly: [indistinctively] I like turtles!
Lady Buggle: [singing] So, if you're not sure if it's alive or dead,
Poke it with a stick and lick the stick instead.
Doingg: Now I get it!
[Doingg licks a stick and pokes Feffernoose with it.]
Lady Buggle: Well, that's all for today. But, before we go, let's do everything we just did two more times!
- Leela -Executive Producer and Writer
- Abner Doubledeal - Producer and Director
- Scruffy- Lights
- Hermes Conrad- Camera-man and costumes (presumably)
The show changed when Garbly had speech therapy.
- It is a parody of Yo Gabba Gabba!