Fry may refer to:
- The Fry family.
- Philip J. Fry - A man who was accidentally frozen for a thousand years (twice).
- Philip J. Fry, II - Nephew of and named after the Fry who was frozen for a thousand years.
- Yancy Fry, Jr. - Philip II's father.
- Yancy and Mrs. Fry - Philip and Yancy, Jr.'s parents.
- Enos Fry - Original father of Yancy Sr.
- Mildred Fry - Mother of Yancy Sr.
- Philip J. Fry - of Hovering Squidworld 97A.
- Philip Joshua Fry - Al Gore's campaign advisor.
- Phillip Fry - A fat man that likes sleeping on the street, despite owning a house.
- Fry's Parrot - A parrot that Philip J. Fry bought for Leela in "Xmas Story"
- Fry-Leela relationship - The romantic relationship between Philip J. Fry and Turanga Leela.
- "The Late Philip J. Fry" - The seventh episode of the sixth production season.
- "The Why of Fry" - The tenth episode of the fourth production season.