Commentary:Time Keeps on Slippin'
From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
 Topics of Discussion
- The writers were unaware that there was a cartoon about the Harlem Globetrotters in space.
- They made up their own globetrotter names as they couldn't use actual globetrotters, the actual trotters okayed the use of their group's name.
- Travelling forwards in time can't result in causality problems.
- John DiMaggio wanted to play Marv Albert, but lost out to Jeff Cesario.
- Grotrian is a type of piano. Armo is the arm mutant, Lazar is the optic blast mutant; these two names aren't in the actual episode.
- Network executives always ask what the stakes are when they get a script, so the episode starts by setting the stakes at zero.
- Censors made them adjust the conga line to hide more cleavage. No objection to the seven buttockses.
- They also rejected the word "mutha", which became "mama"
- The original story, involving Fry falling in love with a woman in a Sun, and having to move it, was derived from a Harry Stephen Keeler novel.
 Highlights / Quotes
- Ken Keeler: I should say at this point that I really know virtually nothing about basketball.
David X. Cohen: You would never know it. I mean this is pretty accurate stuff here.